Are you yanked in so many directions you have no time to turn your blog into a business?
Right now, as you read this, your to-do list is probably growing. When you do have time to work, you don’t know where to start because there’s always just one more thing in blogging!
Stop the daily struggle.
With so much to do and too little time, where you spend time on your blog matters. Get more than 80, 10-minute tasks used by professional bloggers who fit blogging into the margins of their lives while earning a full-time income.
We have the same demands on our time: kids, marriage, after-school activities, full-time jobs, friends, family trips, the gym, grocery shopping, self-care… But, we’ve figured out that certain tasks move our businesses forward and make us more money.
Grow your blog and income without losing your mind. This guide will walk you through actionable steps in each of the following areas of building an online business.
Here’s what’s in this take-action guide:
– Blog Business Strategy (Setup a Business Plan and Execute),
– Blog Content to Increase Traffic (Content Marketing for YOUR Audience),
– Earning and Maximizing Income from Your Blog (Blogging for Profit),
– Affiliate Marketing Conversion Tips (Otherwise, What’s the Point?),
– Marketing Yourself and Your Business (Grow Your Influence and Grow Traffic),
– List-Building and Email Marketing that Matters (Big Lists Don’t Matter), and
– Social Media (Without the Time-Suck).
This guide isn’t an advertisement for one of my websites or a series of services (don’t you hate that?!). Blogging in the Margins is a stand-alone guide to help you make the most of your precious time while building a business you can be proud to tell your friends and family about.
You can pick up this book, do a task, and put it down knowing you’re moving your business forward.
You can earn an income with your blog, but it means maximizing the time you have to spend on it.