Brand new design! The NESDR Nano 2+ are custom-made by NooElec for SDR applications. The enclosure was also re-designed to assist in maintaining lower temperatures than the previous generation.
The tiny size and 24/7 capability makes the Nano 2+ perfect for embedded applications! How small? Just 24mm x 21mm x 8mm (15/16″ x 13/16″ x 5/16″)!
The Nano 2+ contains a new custom TCXO fabricated exclusively for NooElec. Important TCXO specifications: Frequency stability: 0.5PPM (max) Phase noise @1kHz offset: -138dBc/Hz (or better) Phase noise @10kHz: -150dBc/Hz (or better) Phase noise @100kHz: -152dBc/Hz (or better) This is, by far, the highest performance TCXO available in any low-cost SDR.
As with other units in the NESDR Plus series, a full 2-year warranty is included at no extra charge. We guarantee antenna protection will be present so that your new investment will not be quickly destroyed by spurious ESD. And, as usual, we perform extensive QA.
The low-ESR NP0/C0G capacitors and high-Q inductors we use for production assist in lowering the noise floor, increase stability and improve longevity.
The NESDR Nano 2+ is based on the R820T2 tuner IC made by Rafael Micro, which means an approximate tuning range of 25MHz-1700MHz and improved selectivity and sensitivity in most frequency ranges versus R820T-based SDRs. There is also an RTL2832 (RTL2832U) IC on board of course, to provide basic demodulation and USB interface functionality
Full compatibility with a wide variety of popular SDR software packages, such as Matlab, HDSDR, SDR Touch, Planeplotter, SDR#–too many to list, really. We’re talking Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, Raspberry Pi…you’d be hard pressed to find somewhere you can’t use these!
The connector type on the antenna and USB board is MCX–male MCX on the antenna, female MCX on the SDR. There are plenty of adapter and adapter cables available in our store if you want to connect your favorite antenna!
- Best available SDR for portable Android & IOS applications, remote installations, embedded applications, and anytime a tiny SDR is ideal–less than 1″ square!
- Contains RTL2832U interface IC and the new, improved R820T2 tuner! This tuner has improved sensitivity and SNR compared to devices using the R820T. Unmatched price-performance.
- Contains an ultra-low phase noise, 0.5PPM TCXO. Specifications in description below. Bundle includes a free telescopic antenna and remote control.
- 2-year warranty direct from NooElec! With locations in both the US & Canada, and full technical support services, your investment is a safe and wise one.
- Frequency capability is approximately 25MHz-1750MHz, with no gaps within that range. Expansion to HF, all the way down to 100kHz, is available with the Ham It Up upconverter (sold separately).
Click Here For More Information