Falling For The Right Brother (Mills & Boon Cherish) (Saved by the Blog, Book 1)
Saved by the blog!
This just in, fair readers! Chic and stunning, that gorgeous new woman about town is none other than our very own little Ellie—now Elle—Owens. She’s a far cry from the frumpy, bookish student we used to know, but then, living in Italy will do that to a girl! Still, this blogger can’t forget the infamous video that caused her to leave!
Apparently Miss Elle has been spotted with yummy contractor Cam Dumont…but we thought her heart belonged to his little brother. Are Cam and Elle a new couple? They were seen cooling their passions in the bay…in April! If this is love, let’s hope she’s swimming with the right brother. The Bayside Blogger will keep you posted.
Click Here For More Information
- Married For His Secret Heir: Married for His Secret Heir (Mirraccino Marriages, Book 2) / Falling for the Right Brother (Saved by the Blog, Book 1) (Mirraccino Marriages, Book 2)
- Falling for the Right Brother (Saved by the Blog)
- Bidding On The Bachelor (Saved by the Blog, Book 2)
- Create a Successful Blog in 5 Days: How to Start Right and Avert Newbie Mistakes
- Blogging: Your First Blog – A Beginner’s Guide: How To Set It Up, Write Your First Posts & Keep Creating Content (Blogging, Make Money Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, Blogging For Profit Book 3)
- Blogging: A 30 Day Challenge To Set Up Your Blog Make Your First $ In Less Than ONE Month (Blogging, Make Money Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, Blogging For Profit Book 2)
- How to Write Great Blog Posts that Engage Readers (Better Blog Booklets Book 1)
- Kindle Bestseller Publishing: Write a Bestseller in 30 Days! (Successful Blog Series Book 5)
- How to Write 37 Different Types of Blog Post: Blog posts for traffic, sales and subscribers (Blogging book Book 2)