How to Write 37 Different Types of Blog Post: Blog posts for traffic, sales and subscribers (Blogging book Book 2)
You’ve started blogging, perhaps completed a blogging challenge or two. And now you’re wondering what next?
What if there were blog posts that you could create for specific goals like
*Blog posts to attract traffic
*Blog posts to entertain (Memes, parody, satire)
*Blog posts for social proof
*Blog posts that gain your sales
And of course which blog posts should you write to connect and captivate your audience?
“The words Blog & Sarah Arrow go together like wine and cheese – people rarely think of one without the other.” Jay Blake
In this book, Sarah Arrow, the UKs leading professional blogger shares with you 37 different blog posts and how to write them for results. Of course, it’s written in Sarah’s chatty style and shares examples of people using each type of blog post. No matter what niche you are in, you can benefit from trying out each of the 37 blog posts in this blogging book. Sarah understand’s that time is of a premium, and you want to get the from your blog posts as soon as you can, hence this handy guide.
This book is a perfect follw-up to Sarah’s 30 Day Blogging Challenge (graduate success rate 24%, other people’s challenges 6% success rate), as well as being able to use it with no knowledge of the blogging challenge, this guide will help you keep your blog posts generating traffic and sales for you. What more could you ask for?
This Kindle blogging book contains links to resources and the examples of each type of blog post.
If you want to write blog posts that attract traffic, social shares and sales then download your copy now.
Click Here For More Information
- Grow Your Flower Shop Business: Learn Pinterest Marketing: How to Increase Blog Subscribers, Make More Sales, Design Pins, Automate & Get Website Traffic for Free
- The Blog Post Writing Formula: How to write a compelling blog post – An easy way to write blog posts fast (Blogging That Works Series Book 1)
- Blogging: Your First Blog – A Beginner’s Guide: How To Set It Up, Write Your First Posts & Keep Creating Content (Blogging, Make Money Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, Blogging For Profit Book 3)
- How to Write Great Blog Posts that Engage Readers (Better Blog Booklets Book 1)
- Blogging: Your First Blog – A Beginner’s Guide: How To Set It Up, Write Your First Posts & Keep Creating Content: Volume 3 (Blogging, Make Money Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, Blogging For Profit)
- How To Write Great Blog Content That People Will Read: Awesome Useful Blog Post Article Content Ideas People Love In Under 30 Minutes
- Write Blog Posts Readers Love: A Step-By-Step Guide
- You Started a Blog – Now What….?: 6 Steps to Growing an Audience, Writing Viral Blog Posts and Monetizing your Blog (Successful Blog Series Book 2)
- Kindle Bestseller Publishing: Write a Bestseller in 30 Days! (Successful Blog Series Book 5)
Tagged Blog, Blogging, Book, Different, Post, Posts, Sales, subscribers, traffic, Types, Write. Bookmark the permalink.