- Blogging Made Easy
- Write Blog Posts Readers Love: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Blogging Brilliantly For Your Business: 30 Days to Dominate Your Market: Volume 1 (Business Brilliantly Series)
- My Blogging Secrets: A guide to becoming a pro-blogger
- Stan Of The House
- Lovecraft and Weird Fiction: Selected Blog Posts, 2009-2017
- Blogging for Profit: Little Known Guide to Making Significant Money Online While Pursuing Your Passion from the Comfort of Home (Online Marketing, Affiliate, Creating Content, Blog Mastermind)
- The Blog-Fire Power Blogging Method: Secrets That Only Pro-Bloggers Know, From Picking a Platform to Getting Paid: Volume 2 (The Practical Online Writer’s Guide to Life)
- Lifestyle Internet Business Masterclass: Ways to Make Good Money Through Writing & Freelancing. Blogging, Kindle Publishing, and Two Fiverr Freelancing Methods
- Consulting and Blogging Gigs to Make Money Fast!: SEO Consulting Business Ideas & Beginner’s Guide to Blogging
Most Searched KeywordsAbout alfie Beginners Black Blog Blogger Blogging blogs Book business Case Colours Create FASHION from Grey guide Home Hoodie Income Keep Living Love Marketing Money More Online Profit profitable SIZE Star Start Stop successful sweatshirt TShirt Ultimate Unisex Vlogger Volume White WordPress Write youtube ZALFIE
Learn About The Simple Fundamentals Of Creating An Amazing Blog
You may be looking at this introduction because you have an interest in becoming a blogger. I hope so, because that means that you have chosen the right starting point. Blogging is done for various reasons and I have included all the information that you need to decide whether blogging is for you within the pages of this book. There are various reasons why people blog or write articles on the Internet and as I am a very experienced writer, I feel amply qualified to help you with your journey.
It was a long time ago when I started to look into the value of blogging. What I learned was that blogging has so much value when you get established. Established bloggers are able to get a real following of readers and that can, in some cases, mean earning extra income. To know how this happens, read the book, because there’s a lot of fundamental information on starting out with a blog contained in this book. I have also used my experience to guide you toward testing your writing ability, so that you can prepare for writing a blog and have feedback from professional editors about the value of your work. I found that this was extremely useful because although I was confident in the written word, there were things I needed to know about how readers on the Internet approach the information that is written there. It’s a whole new ballgame and different to traditional writing.
Want to find an audience? Well, I can tell you how to do that as well. Stop putting it off if you really want to become an online writer because there are millions of writers out there and the longer you leave it, the more competition you are likely to have. Thus, it’s no good saying, “I want to write one day.” You need to get into it right now, and I will show you how to avoid many of the pitfalls that you need to avoid. I found out the hard way. Believe me, it’s heartbreaking when you put in so much effort and then find no one is reading or accessing your blog. That was years ago when I first encountered the Internet, but this book assumes that you are new to writing online and takes you through all of the things you need to be aware of.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- Difference Between Traditional And Internet Writing Skills
- What Kind of Writer are you
- Deciding Which Blog Site to Use
- Using Images that are not yours
- The Importance of Editing
- Using your Blog to earn Money
- Much, Much More!
Take Action And Download Your Copy Today!