Interested in blogging for money? Lots of writers are. So there’s a ton of information (and misinformation) floating around on the Internet about writing a blog for profit. Ideas run the gamut from solid content strategies to outrageous income promises. Compounding the blog success mess are just plain old mistakes that so many bloggers make.
Written for those who are starting a blog or those who are frustrated with blogging, Dr. Heidi Thorne, MBA/DBA, shares her insight on myths and mistakes she’s observed and experienced from blogging for business since 2010. She discusses:
* Top 9 Reasons to Start a Blog
* Why No One Needs Your Blog
* Blogging Green (or Gold!) in Evergreen Content
* Guest Blogging Guidelines
* Why Successful Bloggers Can Be the Worst Role Models
* Measuring Blog Success
* Why Closing Your Blog Could be the Best Thing You Could Do for It (and Yourself!)
Click the Buy button now to get a realistic perspective on your blogging adventure!