The NESDR Nano 3 USB OTG bundle includes everything you need to get started with mobile SDR with your existing USB On-The-Go compatible device! The NESDR Nano 3 is compatible with most host devices, including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android and Raspberry Pi.
- NESDR Nano 3 Software Defined Radio (RTL-SDR) installed inside an aluminum enclosure
- Nano-sized antenna
- Nano-sized USB OTG adapter
- USB OTG Y-adapter
- USB OTG cable
- USB OTG Y-cable
- Right-angle SMA female antenna adapter
- SDR heatsink (optional)
The included accessories allow for a wide variety of installation and configuration options. The included Y-cable and Y-adapter will allow for an auxiliary power source to be connected (USB charger or additional battery) to provide power to the SDR and prolong the battery life of your host phone or tablet. The nano-sized USB OTG adapter & antenna allows for the smallest possible installation footprint of any SDR available anywhere.
NOTE: Please verify compatibility! For USB OTG usage, you will need a host device with USB OTG support, Android 3.1 or higher, and a microUSB port.
NESDR Nano 3 quick specs: tuning range 25MHz-1700MHz, tuning accuracy 0.5PPM, aluminum enclosure, MCX & SMA antenna input.
For more information about the NESDR Nano 3 and full specifications, please visit the product page at nooelec.com (NooElec SKU: 100746) or on Amazon (Amazon SKU: B073JZ8CC2)
- The ultimate SDR bundle for USB On-The-Go applications. You can’t get much more portable than this!
- Includes NESDR Nano 3 in an anodized aluminum enclosure, nano-sized antenna, 4 USB OTG adapters. heatsink and an articulating adapter for SMA antennas
- Does not include USB OTG-compatible host device
- The included RTL-SDR can be used with other host devices beyond Android, including those running Windows, OS X, and Linux
- Full 2 Year Warranty! Assembled in the USA