- Internet Money Method: Two Awesome Ways to Start Making Extra Income at Home. Blogging for Newbies & YouTube Quick Cash Tactic.
- World’s Okayest Blogger Mug Funny Birthday Novelty Gift Blogging
- Why Mummy Drinks
- I Can’t Stop Watching Alfie – Vlogger Star Tote Shopper Fashion Bag – Black
- Pointless Unisex Alfie Viral Blog Vlogger Zalfie Youtube Long Line T-shirt – S
- Blogging For Beginners: The Ultimate 12 Step Guide To Creating A Successful Blog
- Blog Ideas: Journal Notebook, 6 x 9 inches, Lined pages
- Blogging for Beginners: Ways to Earn Money Online
- Vangold Waterproof Extendable (7~19 inch) Handheld Selfie Stick Aluminum Telescopic Pole Monopod for Gopro Hero 5/4/3+/3/2/1 SJCAM SJ4000 SJ5000 AKASO EK7000 Campark ACT74 Sport Action Camera – 1 Years Warranty (Gold)
- EAT SLEEP BLOG REPEAT MARBLE EFFECT MOBILE PHONE CASE COVER FOR APPLE IPHONE 7
- World’s Okayest Blogger Mug Funny Birthday Novelty Gift Blogging on
- Why Mummy Drinks on
- I Can’t Stop Watching Alfie – Vlogger Star Tote Shopper Fashion Bag – Black on
- Blogging For Beginners: The Ultimate 12 Step Guide To Creating A Successful Blog on
- Vangold Waterproof Extendable (7~19 inch) Handheld Selfie Stick Aluminum Telescopic Pole Monopod for Gopro Hero 5/4/3+/3/2/1 SJCAM SJ4000 SJ5000 AKASO EK7000 Campark ACT74 Sport Action Camera – 1 Years Warranty (Gold) on
- The Little Blog of Lucanus: How We Brought The Good News To Rome on
Most Searched KeywordsAbout alfie Beginners Black Blog Blogger Blogging blogs Book business Case Cover Create deyes FASHION from Grey guide Home Hoodie Income Keep Living Love Marketing Money Online pointless Profit profitable SIZE Sports Start successful sweatshirt TShirt Unisex Viral Vlogger Volume White WordPress Write youtube ZALFIE
Are you just starting out with your blog/freelance?
Are you running a freelance writing business, blog, website or other online business?
Do you need to create images and simple banners for your web site, blog, and social networks?
Are you frustrated of spending hours searching for the right app, plugin or template?
TIME is everyone’s most valuable asset – no doubt! This guide contains the most relevant free blogging tools as of 2017 which will help you to save time but most importantly MONEY.
Each tool features a short description of why it is important and how it helps you. Don’t worry you don’t need to be an IT expert. This book guide has been specifically designed for those starting from scratch with blogging, but are serious about it.
This short, high-value eBook will point you in the direction of free apps, software and online tools to help with productivity, organization, social media management, content creation, and much more.
* NO BUSINESS EXPERIENCE NEEDED
* NO CURRENT EXPERTISE REQUIRED
* NO TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Do you need to create images and simple banners for your webpage, blog, and social networks?
The good news is – you don’t need to hire a designer or buy expensive software to create visuals for web. You can do it YOURSELF and with FREE tools, thanks to the different resources that are available on the Internet. There are so many easy and quick solutions out there!
*** In This Book You will learn ***
• Use the best WordPress plugins
• Use enhanced grammar checks
• Discover where to find thousands of free photos (without the need to credit
• Design easily your own logo, Facebook -, YouTube -, Twitter banner
• Enhance your productivity
• Where to network and outsource
• Image creation: strategies and tools to create amazing images
• Blogging Platforms
• Blog Editors
• Note Taking & Research Tools
• Photo Editing Applications
• Video & Audio Blogging Resources
• Email Marketing
• Blog Promotion
• Advertising & Monetization
• Blog Design Tools & Services
• Infographics: one of the best ways to share your story
• Manage all your social media channels from a single page
• 100+ Blogging Tools For 2017
• Much, much more, tips, tricks.
• Would You Like To Know More?
By the end you will be able to save money on graphic designers and create beautiful, professional visuals for your social media, blog, website or print marketing.
There is no doubt that those who are new to blogging be unaware of most of the resources in this book. With hundreds and hundreds of resources listed within these book chapters, there are many resources that experienced bloggers will be unaware of too. Therefore, I strongly believe this is a book that all bloggers will find useful.
Take action NOW!
The book contains links to all resources mentioned. A handy little reference guide you’ll keep on your Kindle or other device to refer back to again and again.
NO RISK INVOLVED with 100% Money Back Guarantee Backed Up by Amazon.
Scroll Up, Click the Buy Button and Download Your Copy Today!
Cut to the Chase is an index of online resources that will help you build and sell online. This book is ideal for anyone doing any type of business on the internet. It’s curated content that covers everything from A to Z! You have to be on top of it all to make money and the internet is the place to do it!
Digital technology is changing so fast! No sooner a book is published it becomes outdated. Learn basic skills, best practices and trends, case studies and proof, research data and analytics, and so much more. Get inspiration, motivation, tips and tricks, tutorials and tech updates from experts and practitioners. Learn who’s who and connect.
LEARN basics and trends:
> how and when to engage on social media networks
> how to sell your brand and drive business to your website
> how to get traffic from Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest
> how to use YouTube, Hangouts on Air, Blab, Google Sites, Blogger & WordPress
> how to design & build a blog, a website, or an eCommerce online store
> how to do better and get better at communication, leadership, innovation, and business
You may want to start a home-business and need a blog to make some money. You may be an entrepreneur wanting to boost your brand’s image with social media and advertising. You may be a manager working for a large enterprise interested in leadership tools. This guide will lead you to 800+ resources on a range of topics from blogging to entrepreneurship to social media to digital marketing. The index is comprehensive and covers WordPress, Plug-in tools, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google, email, content marketing, SEO, affiliates and advertising, web tools, blogging, e-commerce, marketing, selling, advertising, AdSense programs, SEO and analytics, etc. It’s a pretty long list of topics that you can pick from and it’s all in this toolbox.
FIND SHORTCUTS, FREE TEMPLATES, APPS, TOOLS & TIPS for startups, product launches, social media posts, advertising and PR, blogging, and more.