iRocket: Professional Manufacturer
We used top quality printer consumables to keep fine quality.

Amazon Brand Registry Protection
iRocket had enrolled in Amazon Brand Registry.
Any sellers without authorization will be prosecuted.

Superior Quality
Made of peach skin fabric, size 13.8 x 17.7 inches (35 x 45 cm) .
The printing is clearly and fadeless.
Machine washable, long lasting and extremely easy to care for.

This product will be shipped by Royal Mail in 1-2 business days from China.
Tracking number will be provided for each order.
Normally 76% orders will take about 8 to 14 business days, the other 24% orders will take 15 to 28 business days.

Product Features

  • Dimensions: 13.8 x 17.7 inches (35 x 45 cm) | Material: peach skin fabric
  • The pattern is printed on both sides.
  • Drawstring Closure for comfort and easy to carrying.
  • Bright Color: The printing is clearly and fadeless.
  • Great for: gym, school, sport, travel, carry-on, luggage, camping, hiking, team work, training and more.

Click Here For More Information